Frame Board Management
ABO 1 Credit (Technical / Level 1)
Florida 0 Credit
By Michael DiSanto, ABOM, FNAO
In today’s competitive market place it is important to have the right products that will turn quickly. Extra frames in boxes and on shelves are a luxury that you cannot afford. This program will help you to take charge of your inventory and profit from your investment.
INSTRUCTIONAL OBJECTIVES: Upon completing this course the participant should be able to:
* list three purchasing errors to avoid;
* develop a list to cover demographic frame needs;
* list three rules for choosing vendors;
* explain five rules for frame purchasing, and
* describe two promotional practices.